Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Game, New Launch Date

NEW post on the club penguin whats new blog! CHECK IT OUT!


Hello Penguins!

Last week we mentioned that the team is working on a new arcade game for the Lounge. We asked you what your dream arcade game would be, and Fastflier 2 said:

"I think it should be a robot building game."

Guess what, Fastflier 2? That's what the team is working on right now! The new arcade game is called Bits & Bolts, and you'll be able to play it in the renovated Lounge. Here's a sneak peek of one of the robots:

blog_110321.png
The game was originally going to launch tomorrow, but it's not quite finished yet. The team will not have the game ready until next week. I'll keep you posted as I find out more. Thanks for your patience as we work out all the leftover 'bits'. 

Until then... Waddle on!

AWESOME!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I am Loki Terry and I work at Club Penguin CC. I was wondering if you'd be willing to add one of our trackers along with our pin trackers. If you do, we will add you to our Ultimate Links in return :)

    If you have any questions, please email me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete